This vacancy update is for the Rastriya Banijya Bank vacancy published on Chaitra 24, 2075. All the information for this RBB vacancy update has collected from the official website of the Banijya Bank and Gorkhapatra.
According to vacancy notice of Banijya Bank, there are 162 vacant posts for Officers, 221 vacant posts for Assistant level – 5 and 309 vacant posts for Assistant level – 4 for open and inclusive competition. Likewise, there are also 107 vacant posts for Internal Competition.
Moreover, all the vacancies have distributed among all provinces of Nepal. See further detail on the screenshot of Rastriya Banijya Bank vacancy notices below or download the PDFs from the link given at the end of this post.
Here is the detail of RBB vacancies such as minimum qualification, application fee, the procedure to apply, required documents and exam types.
Minimum qualification for Rastriya Banijya Bank vacancy
RBB has set different minimum qualifications for Officer level and Assistant Level. The detail of minimum qualification for the vacant posts of Banijya Bank is as follows.
Minimum qualification for Officer level
- Senior Manager: Masters pass in Management or Commerce or Public Administration or Arts (Economics) from the verified university. Also, must have 8 years of working experience as an officer.
- Manager: Masters pass in Management or Commerce or Public Administration or Arts (Economics) from the verified university. Also, must have 6 years of working experience as an officer.
- Deputy Manager: Masters pass in Management or Commerce or Public Administration or Arts (Economics) from the verified university. Also, must have 5 years of working experience as an officer.
- Assistant Manager: Masters pass in Management or Commerce or Public Administration or Arts (Economics) from the verified university. No experience required.
Minimum qualification for Assistant level.
- Senior Assistant (Cash and Administration): Bachelor pass in Management or Commerce or Public Administration or Arts (Economics) from the verified university.
- Senior Assistant (IT): Bachelor pass in Computer Science or Information Technology or Communication from the verified university.
- Senior Assistant (Law): Bachelor pass in Law or Business Law.
- Assistant: Intermediate (+2) pass in from verified education institution.
Age limit: Age limit to apply for officer level is between 21 to 35 years and for the Assistant level is between 18 to 35 years. However, the upper age limit for handicap and women candidate is 40 years to apply on any post.
Application fee and last date to apply on RBB Vacancy
According to Rastriya Banijya Bank vacancy, the application fee for Officer level – 6, 7, 8 and 9 is Rs. 700. Similarly, the application fee for Assistant level – 4 and 5 is Rs. 500. However, if you like to apply on the inclusive group too, then you will have to pay extra Rs. 200 per group for Officer level and extra Rs. 100 per group for Assistant level.
Similarly, the last date to apply on the vacancy of RBB is Baishak 12, 2075. Also, you will have to pay your application fee through RRB Mobile Banking or eSewa. RBB may not refund the application fee to a candidate who submits fake data on the RRB application or doesn’t match the given criteria. Therefore, you must be careful while applying to the Banijya Bank vacancies.
How to apply to Rastriya Banijya Bank Vacancy
You can apply on vacancies of RBB through Bank’s “Online Application System” by following given instruction there. During the application submission process, you will have to fill-up required data about you and also will have to attach required documents.
The required documents for applying vacancy of Rastriya Banijya Bank are Citizen Certificate, educational documents and the certificate of the inclusive group. Likewise, you will also have to attach a passport size photo.
After applying, you will get the following message (SMS) on your registered mobile number after different occasions.
- “Form has been submitted” message after the payment of application fee.
- “Payment successfully received” message for application acceptation.
- “Application has approved” message for approval of the application.
- “Application has been canceled” message for disapproval of the application.
Types of exam and exam date for RBB vacancy
There will be two exams for the Rastriya Banijya Bank vacancy, written exam, and the interview. Among them, Lok Sewa Aayog will take the written exam on behalf of Banijya Bank. Similarly, the exam schedule and exam centers for RBB exam will be published later by Lok Sewa Aayog.
You will get all the information concerning the exam schedule and center for Banijya Bank exam right here on Loksewa Update. For now, you can download PDFs of Banijya Bank vacancies from these links.