Nepal Telecom, the biggest telecommunication company in our country, has announced the vacancies for many vacant posts in the company. This Nepal telecom vacancy has published by the permission of Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal and it will also take written exam behalf of Nepal telecom. According to Nepal telecom vacancy advertisement, there are 22 vacant posts. Vacant posts are for Deputy Managers (उप – प्रबन्धक), Telecom Engineers (दुरसञ्चार इन्जिनियर), Assistant, Accounting Officers (सहायक लेखा अधिकृत), Assistant Administrative Officers (सहायक प्रशासकिय अधिकृत) and Assistant (सहायक). All the vacant posts will fulfill by open and inclusive competition (खुला तथा समावेशी प्रतियोगिता).
Minimum qualification for Nepal Telecom Vacancy
The minimum qualifications for applicants to apply for Nepal telecom vacancy are as follows
- SLC or equivalent passed from verified educational institutions for an Assistant (सहायक).
- Bachelor (graduate) or equivalent passed from verified educational institutions on any faculty for Assistant Administrative officers (सहायक प्रशासकिय अधिकृत).
- Bachelor (graduate) or equivalent passed from verified educational institutions on management, commerce, business studies, business administration, etc. for Assistant Accounting Officers (सहायक लेखा अधिकृत).
- Master (post-graduate) on Electronic and communication or Telecommunication or Information Communication Technology. Also, Software Engineering or Hardware engineering or Electrical engineering from verified educational institutions. Furthermore, applicants must have registered to Nepal Engineering Council (नेपाल इन्जिनियरिङ्ग परिषद). As well must have 7 years of experience on working as an officer on government or non – government organizations or banks certified by Central Bank of Nepal for Deputy Managers (उप – प्रबन्धक).
- Bachelor (graduate) or equivalent passed on Electronic and communication. Telecommunication or Information Communication Technology. Also, Software Engineering or Hardware engineering or Electrical or Electronic Engineering. Similarly, B. Sc. Engg or B. E. वा B. Tech. Furthermore, applicants must be registered to Nepal Engineering Council (नेपाल इन्जिनियरिङ्ग परिषद) for Telecom engineers (दुरसञ्चार इन्जिनियर).
- Applicants must between 18 to 35 years for assistant and between 21 to 35 years for other posts. Similarly, the upper limit of age for women is 40 years.
Method to apply and application fee
Applicants only can apply for Nepal telecom vacancy through online application system. You can apply from http://recruit.ntc.net.np/ on the vacant post of your choice. Once you visit that link, you will need to sign up (if you are new) or sign in (if you already have an account). In addition, you will be asked for filling your bio-data along with your personal information. Beside your bio-data, you will also have to submit required documents such as citizenship certificate, mark sheet, transcript, character certificate, etc. while applying for Nepal telecom vacancy. The application fee for different posts is as follows
The last date for application submitting is B.S 2074 Chaitra 24. and last date for a double fee is, B. S. 2075 Baishak 1. You might receive certain form submission voucher with information about where to deposit application after successfully apply. According to Nepal telecom vacancy, exam schedule and exam center will be published later, and Loksewa update will also post that information later. (See detail in official PDF)