Updated on January 26, 2020: This vacancy update is for Nepal Oil Corporation vacancy published on Magh 10, 2076 for the open and inclusive competition.
Similarly, all the information for this Nepal Aayal Nigam vacancy update has collected from the official website of the Oil Nigam and Gorkhapatra daily.
According to the vacancy notice of NOC, there are more than forty vacancies for the posts of Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Assistants, and Assistants. Here is the detail.
Further Detail of Nepal Oil Corporation Vacancy
Here is the detail of the NOC vacancy, such as Minimum qualification, types of exam, application fee, and last date to apply, etcetera.
- Minimum qualification – Various as per the vacant post, from class 8 to Masters (see detail in Nepal Aayal Nigam vacancy notice).
- Skill – Basic Computer skills.
- Experience – Five years for Manager Level 8.
- Age limit – Candidates must be between 18 to 35 for Assistant Level 4 and 5. Similarly, between 21 to 35 for Manager Level 7 and 8. However, the upper age limit for women and handicaps is 40 years.
- Application fee – Rs. 300/- for Level 4, Rs. 500/- for Level 5 and Rs. 1000/- for Level 6, 7 and 8. If you want to apply to the inclusive group, you will have to pay extra fees which are given in the Nepal Oil Corporation vacancy notice.
- Last date to apply – Fagun 2, 2076 (Fagun 9 with double fee).
- Types of exam – Written Exam and the interview.
- Exam date – Will publish later by Lok Sewa Aayog.
- Exam center – Probably Kathmandu.
- Salary and benefit – As per the rule and regulation of the Nepal Oil Corporation.
- Required documents – Citizenship Certificate, Mark sheet, Character Certificate, Related documents for inclusive groups.
You may also want to see: Nepal Oil Coporation Syllabus
How to Apply to NOC Vacancy
You can apply to the Nepal Oil Corporation vacancy through the online application system of the Oil Nigam from here. For that purpose, you will have to register or login to the system first and then have to follow given instructions.
Similarly, you can pay your application fee through, Connect IPS, eSewa, or Fone Pay. Likewise, you can also deposit your application fee through the voucher of Rastriya Banijya Bank that you will have to print from the application system.