This vacancy update is for Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran Vacancy published on Fagun 2, 2076 for the open and inclusive competition.
Similarly, all the information for this Nepal Electricity Authority vacancy update has collected from the official website of NEA and Gorkhapatra daily.
According to Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran vacancy notice, there are more than two hundred and fifty vacancies for the posts of Directors, Managers, Officers, Engineers, Supervisors, Accountants, Forman, Electricians, etc. Here is the detail.
Further Detail of Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran Vacancy
Here is the detail of the NEA vacancy, such as Minimum qualification, types of exam, application fee, and last date to apply, etcetera.
- Minimum qualification: Various as per the vacant post, from SEE to Masters (see detail in Nepal Electricity Authority vacancy notice).
- Skill: Basic computer skills and other skills for related posts.
- Experience: Seven years’ experience for Level 10 and five-years’ experience for Level 8 and 9.
- Age limit: The age of candidates must be between 18 to 35 years for Assistant Level 3, 4, and 5, between 21 to 35 years for Officer Level 7 and between 21 to 40 for Officer Level 8 and above. However, the upper age limit for women and handicaps is 40 years.
- Application fee: Rs. 800/- for Level 5, Rs. 600/- for Level 3 and 4. Similarly, Rs. 2000/- for Level 10, Rs. 1500/- for Level 8 and 9, and Rs. 1200 for Level 7. Moreover, there will be an extra fee when you also apply for the inclusive group.
- Last date to apply: Fagun 29, 2076 (Chaitra 12 with double fee).
- Required documents: Citizenship Certificate, Mark sheet, Character Certificate, Related documents for inclusive groups.
- Types of exam: Written Exam, practical (for some posts), and interview as per syllabus of NEA.
- Exam date: Will publish on Chaitra 21 by Lok Sewa Aayog.
- Exam center: Kathmandu, Biratnagar, Janakpur, Hetauda, Pokhara, Nepalgunj, Attariya and Surkhet.
- Salary and benefit: As per the rule and regulation of the Nepal Electricity Authority.
- Area to work on: Central Office and Branch Offices of Electricity Authority.
You may also like to see: KUKL vacancy 2076
How to Apply to Nepal Electricity Authority vacancy
According to the Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran Vacancy notice, candidates have to apply through the online application system of Bidhut Pradhikaran. You can go there from here.
After that, you will have to fill up the electronic application form of the NEA vacancy as per the given instruction. Similarly, you will also have to upload digital copies (scanned copies) of your documents, signature, and passport size photo.
Likewise, you can pay your application fee of Nepal Electricity Authority Vacancy through eSewa, Connect IPS, Fonepay or Token pay from there.