Updated on September 16, 2019: This vacancy update is for the Nepal Bank Limited vacancy 2076 published on Bhadra 30 for the permanent service.
Similarly, all the information for this update has collected from the official website of Nepal Bank Limited and Gorkhapatra daily.
According to the Nepal Bank vacancy notice, there are 140 vacant posts for central office and more than 300 vacant posts for regional offices.
Moreover, all these vacancies are for internal as well as open and inclusive competition all over Nepal. Here is further detail.
Detail of Nepal Bank Limited Vacancy
The detail of Nepal Bank Vacancies such as minimum qualification, application fee, last date to apply, the procedure to apply and required documents are as follows.
- Minimum qualification: Masters passed for Level – 6, Bachelor passed for Level – 4 and Intermediate (+2) passed for Level – 3.
- Skill: Computer skill may require for technical posts (see detail in PDF file).
- Experience: One-year work experience for the post of Assistant (IT).
- Age limit: Between 18 to 35 years for Level – 3 and Level – 4, between 21 and 35 years for Level 6.
- Application fee: Rs. 800 for Level – 6 and Rs. 600 for Level – 3 and Level – 4. Similarly, if you want to apply on the inclusive group, then you will have to pay an additional Rs. 200 each group for Level – 6 and Rs. 100 each group for Level – 3 and Level – 4.
- Required documents: Citizenship Certificate, educational documents, and other certificates related to the inclusive group.
- Last date to apply: Ashoj 19, 2076.
- Types of Exam: Written exam according to the syllabus of Nepal Bank Ltd and the interview.
- Exam date: Will be published later by the bank.
- Exam centers: Not declared on the notice.
- Salary and benefit: As per the rule and regulation of Nepal Bank Limited.
See also: Janak Shiksha Samagri Kendra vacancy
How to Apply to the Vacancy
During the applying process, you will have to fillup electronic form on the website on NBL. Similarly, you will also have to scan and upload required documents on the application system of NBL.
After submitting an online application for Nepal Bank Ltd vacancy, you will have to pay your application fee through eSewa. Please see the detail process in an official notice, the link to download notice is given along with the screenshot above.