This Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy update is for the vacancy of Kharidar, Non-Gazette Second Class (Non-technical) published on Fagun 28, 2076.
Similarly, all the information for this Kharidar vacancy update has collected from the official website of Lok Sewa Aayog and Gorkhapatra Daily.
According to the vacancy notice of Lok Sewa Aayog, there are more than 500 vacancies for the posts of Kharidar or equivalent for the various service, group, and subgroup.
Likewise, all those vacancies will be fulfilled by promotion as well as open and inclusive competition. Here is further detail.
Detail of Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy
Here is the detail of the Kharidar vacancy, such as Minimum qualification, types of exam, application fee, and last date to apply, etcetera.
- Minimum qualification – SLC/SEE passed from the verified Educational Institute.
- Skill – Basic Computer skills.
- Experience – Not required.
- Age limit – Candidates must be between 18 to 35 as of Chaitra 18, 2076. The upper age limit for women and handicaps is 40 years.
- Application fee – Rs. 300/- for each advertisement number. Similarly, if you also want to apply to the inclusive group, then you will have to pay an extra Rs. 150/- each group.
- Last date to apply – Chaitra 18, 2076 (Chaitra 25 with double fee).
- Types of exam – Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, and the interview.
- Exam date – Baishakh 27, 2077 (Ashadh 6, 2077).
- Exam center – Regional and Zonal offices of Lok Sewa Aayog.
- Salary and benefit – As per rule and regulation of the Government of Nepal.
- Required documents – Citizenship Certificate, Mark Sheet, Character Certificate, and related documents for inclusive groups.
You may also like to see: Bidhut Pradhikaran Vacancy
How to apply to Kharidar vacancy
According to the Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy notice, you can apply to the vacancy of Kharidar through the online application system of Lok Sewa Aayog. For that, you will have to sign-up/sign-in to the Recruitment Management System of PSC from here.
Then, you will have to fill up all the required data in the electronic form as per given instruction there. Similarly, you will also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents on that system.
After that, you can apply to the vacancy by choosing the desired vacancy advertisement number. However, if you have already registered yourself previously, then you don’t need to follow the above instructions and can apply directly by choosing the required advertisement number.
Similarly, you can pay your application fee for the Lok Sewa Aayog vacancy of Kharidar either through the “Connect IPS system” or through the Branches of NIC ASIA Bank or Global IME Bank or Rastriya Banijya Bank. To pay through the “Connect IPS system,” you will have to sign up for Connect IPS at first from here.