This vacancy update is for Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited – KUKL Vacancy published on Magh 17, 2076 for the internal as well as open and inclusive competition.
Similarly, all the information for this Khanepani vacancy update has collected from the official website of KUKL and Gorkhapatra daily.
According to the vacancy notice of KUKL, there are more than fifty vacancies for the posts of Managers, Assistant Managers, Officers, Assistants, Engineers, Chemist, Drivers, etc. Here is the detail.
Further Detail of Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited Vacancy
Here is the detail of the KUKL vacancy, such as Minimum qualification, types of exam, application fee, and last date to apply, etcetera.
- Minimum qualification – Various as per the vacant post, from SEE to Masters (see detail in Nepal Khanepani vacancy notice).
- Skill – Basic computer skills and other skills for related posts.
- Experience – Four years’ experience for the posts of Managers.
- Age Limit – Candidates must be between 18 to 35 years for Assistant Level 5, between 21 to 35 years for Officer Level 6 and between 21 to 40 for Officer Level 7, 8, and 9. However, the upper age limit for women and handicaps is 40 years.
- Application fee – Rs. 1500/- for Level 5, Rs. 2000/- for Level 6, 7, 8, and Rs. 2500/- for Level 9.
- Last date to apply – Fagun 9, 2076 (Fagun 16 with double fee).
- Required documents – Citizenship Certificate, Mark sheet, Character Certificate, Related documents for inclusive groups.
- Types of exam – Written Exam, an interview and also practical for some posts.
- Exam date – Will publish later by Lok Sewa Aayog.
- Exam center – Probably Kathmandu.
- Salary and benefit – As per the rule and regulation of Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited.
- Area to work on: Central Office and Branch Offices of Khanepani Limited.
You may also want to see: Nepal Oil Corporation Vacancy 2076
How to Apply to KUKL Vacancy
At first, you will have to download the application form from the website of KUKL (click here to go there). You can also get the application form from the Central Office of Khanepani Limited.
Then you will have to fill all required data in the application form of KUKL and attach it along with the required documents in the file. After that, you will have to submit your application form for the KUKL vacancy at the Central Office of Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu.
Similarly, you will have to pay your application fee in the account of KUKL at Nabil Bank Limited. The account number is given in the Khanepani vacancy notice.