This vacancy update is for the Krishi Bikash Bank vacancy published on Ashadh 31, 2076. Similarly, all the information for this Agriculture Development Bank vacancy update has collected from the official website of the Bank and Gorkhapatra daily.
According to vacancy notice of Krishi Bikash Bank, there are 386 vacant posts for Officer Level and Assistant Level. Similarly, all those vacancies of ADBL are for open and inclusive competition. Likewise, there are also 95 vacant posts for internal competition.
Detail of Krishi Bikash Bank vacancy
Here is the detail of Agriculture Development Bank vacancies such as minimum qualification, application fee, exam types, age limit, last date to apply, and required documents.
- Minimum qualification: various as per vacant posts of ADBL (see detail in the PDF).
- Age limit: between 18 to 35 for Level 4 and Level 5, between 21 and 35 for Level 7 and between 21 to 40 for Level 9.
- Application fee: Rs. 800 for Assistant Level 4 and 5 and Rs. 1000 for Officer Level 7 and 9. Similarly, if you want to apply on the inclusive group, then you will have to pay an additional Rs. 400 for Assistant Level and Rs. 500 for Officer Level.
- Last date to apply: Shrawan 4, 2076 (Shrawan 27 with double fee).
- Types of Exam: Written exam according to the syllabus of ADBL and the interview.
- Exam date: will be published on Friday, Bhadra 13, 2076.
- Exam centers: Kathmandu, Bhairawa, Biratnagar, and Surkhet.
- Salary and benefit: As per the rule and regulation of Agriculture Development Bank of Nepal.
- Required documents: Citizenship Certificate, Educational documents, Passport size photo etcetera.
How to apply on the vacancy of Agriculture Development Bank
You can apply on any vacant posts of ADBL through online application system of the Bank from here. Similarly, you will have to fill-up an online application form of Krishi Bikash Bank vacancy there. Moreover, you will also have to upload the scanned copies of required documents on ADBL’s online application system.
Likewise, you can pay your application fee for Agriculture Development Bank vacancy through ADBL Smart Banking or eSewa or Fone-Pay. Detail procedure is given in the PDF file of vacancy notice by the Agriculture Development Bank, please download it from the link given below.