This vacancy update is for the Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh vacancy for the fiscal year 2075-76. All the information for this Employee Provident Fund vacancy update has collected from the official website of the EPF and Gorkhapatra.
According to the Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh vacancy published on Fagun 15, 2075, there are 33 vacant posts to fulfill by open and inclusive competition. Similarly, this EPF vacancy is for the posts of Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, and Assistant. See further detail in the screenshot below.
You can also download full Sanchaya Kosh vacancy notice as pdf from the link given at the end of this post.
Minimum qualification for Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh vacancy
There is a different minimum qualification for Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager and Assistant The detail of minimum qualification for the vacancy of Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh as per each vacant post is as follows.
- Senior Manager (Administration): Masters pass in any subject and have worked for seven years as the Officer in a similar organization.
- Manager (Administration): Masters pass in any subject and have worked for five years as the Officer in a similar organization.
- Deputy Manager (Administration): Masters pass in any subject and have worked for five years as the Officer in a similar organization.
- Assistant Manager (Administration): Masters pass in any subject from a verified university.
- Assistant Manager (Computer): Bachelor pass in Computer science or B. Se. CSIT or Computer Engineering pass from the verified university.
- Deputy Manager (CA): Chartered Accountancy pass from verified university, no experience required.
- Deputy Manager (Finance Analyst): Masters pass (first division) in Finance or Account, no experience required.
- Assistant (Administration): Intermediate (+2) pass in any subject from a verified educational institute.
Similarly, the age limit to apply to the Employee Provident Fund vacancy is between 21 to 35 years old. However, the upper age limit for women candidates is 40 year.
Application fee and last date to apply
As per Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Vacancy notice, the application fee for Senior Manager is Rs. 1300, Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager is Rs. 1100. Similarly, the application fee for Assistant is Rs. 600.
Moreover, if you want to apply on inclusive groups also, then you will have to pay an extra Rs. 500 for Managers and Rs. 300 for Assistant. Similarly, the last date to apply on the Sanchaya Kosh vacancy is Baishak 6, 2076.
How to apply on Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Vacancy
You will have to apply on this EPF vacancy through the online application system of Sanchaya Kosh from here. Similarly, you will have to upload all required documents such as Citizen Certificate and Educational documents as well as passport size photo on that system.
Moreover, you will also have to upload the scanned copy of the bank voucher that you will get from Nepal Investment Bank while paying your application fee. Similarly, after applying, you will get your entrance card from the same system after a few days.
Types of Exams for the vacancy of Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh
There will be two exams for the Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Vacancy, written exam, and an interview. However, there will also be a computer skill test for the post of Assistant.
Among all those exams of Sanchaya Kosh, Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal will take the written exam on behalf of the Kosh. Similarly, the date for EPF exam will be confirmed by Lok Sewa Aayog later, and we will also provide you update about it.