This vacancy update is for Janak Shiksha Samagri Kendra vacancy (जनक शिक्षा समाग्री केन्द्र) published on Bhadra 27, 2076.
Similarly, all the information for this Janak Education Material Center vacancy update has collected from the official website of the JEMC and Gorkhapatra daily.
According to vacancy notice of Janak Shiksha, there are thirty-four vacant posts for the posts of Branch Officers and Senior Assistant.
Furthermore, all those vacant posts are for the internal as well as open and inclusive competition. Further detail of the JEMC vacancy is as follows.
Detail of Janak Shiksha Samagri Kendra vacancy
Here is the additional information of Janak Education Materialvacancy, such as minimum qualification, application fee, last date to apply exam types, etc. that you may like to see.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor passed for Branch Officer, and Intermediate (+2) passed for Senior Assistant in related subjects.
- Skill: Computer skill may require for technical posts (see detail in PDF file).
- Experience: Two-year work experience on related (for few vacant posts).
- Age limit: Between 18 to 35 years for Senior Assistant and between 21 and 35 years for Branch Officer. Similarly, the upper age limit for Woman candidate is 40 years.
- Application fee: Rs. 700 for Officer Level 7, Rs. 600 for Officer Level 6, and Rs. 500 for Assistant Level 5. Likewise, if you want to apply on the inclusive group, then you will have to pay a 50% additional fee for each inclusive group.
- Last date to apply: Ashoj 16, 2076 (Ashoj 23 with double fee).
- Types of Exam: Written exam according to the syllabus of JEMC and the interview.
- Exam date: Will be declared by Lok Sewa Aayog Later.
- Exam centers: Kathmandu.
- Salary and benefit: As per the rule and regulation of Janak Shiksha Samagri Kendra.
How to apply on the vacancy
At first, you will have to get an application form from the website of Kendra to apply on the vacancy. You can download it from here.
After that, you will have to fill the application form of JEMC and attach it with photocopies of citizenship certificate, recent photos and all the educational documents in the file.
Then, you will have to submit your application form at the Central Office of Janak Shiksha Samagri Kendra, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur. Similarly, you will also have to carry the bank voucher of fee payment while submitting the form.
For that, you will have to pay your application fee on account of the Kendra on Rastriya Banijya Bank, Sanothimi. The account number is given in vacancy notice.