Gorkhapatra Sansthan published the vacancy notice for various vacant posts. As per Gorkhapatra Sansthan vacancy notice, the vacancy is for both internal and open-inclusive competition (आन्तरिक र खुला एवं समावेशी). Also, this notice is for the vacant post of officer, manager, assistant, editor, photographer, electrician and helper. Furthermore, there will be three types of exam: written exam, practical and interview. Lok Sewa Aayog will take written exam on behalf of Gorkhapatra Sansthan. Similarly, the examination will take place in Kathmandu and the date of exam will publish latter.
The minimum qualification to apply
According to Gorkhapatra Sansthan vacancy notice, the minimum qualification is different as per vacant posts. Here is the detail information about minimum qualification to apply on the vacant posts (Open and inclusive completion).
- Maintenance officer: B. E. pass in Mechanical engineering from certified educational institutions.
- Assistant computer officer: CSIT, IT, CIT, or B. E. pass in computer engineering from certified educational institutions.
- Administration officer: Bachelor pass from certified educational institutions with basic computer knowledge.
- Senior assistant: Intermediate pass from certified educational institutions with basic computer knowledge.
- Electrician: SLC pass from certified educational institutions with the at least one-year training of electrician.
- Assistant Photographer: Intermediate pass from certified educational institutions with at least three months training in Photography.
- Helper: Eight class pass with three-year experience on web offset machine cleaning or binding.
- Age limit: 21 years to 35 years for officer level (40 years for women), 18 years to 35 years for the assistant level (40 years for women) and 21 years to 40 years for officer level technical (45 years for women)
How to apply on Gorkhapatra Sansthan vacancy
You can apply on any vacant post, as per your qualification, within 35 days on vacancy published (i.e., Jestha 25). After that deadline, you will need to pay a double fee to apply within seven days. Similarly, the place to submit applications is the Central office of Gorkhapatra Sansthan, Dharmapath, Kathmandu.
The application fee for the vacant post
As per Gorkhapatra Sansthan vacancy notice, the application fee for the internal competition is Rs. 1000. Also, the application fee for the open and inclusive competition is Rs. 1000 for level – 6, Rs. 700 for level – 5, Rs. 600 for level – 4 and Rs. 400 for level – 2. Similarly, if you want to apply for the inclusive group, then you will have to pay additional Rs. 300 as an application fee.