Last time updated on 31 August 2019: This vacancy update is for The Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund vacancy (निक्षेप तथा कर्जा सुरक्षण कोष) published on Bhadra 13, 2076. Similarly, all the information for this DCGF vacancy update has collected from the official website of the Guarantee Fund and Gorkhapatra daily.
According to vacancy notice of DCGF, there are twelve vacant posts classified under advertisement number from 1/0276/77 to 10/2076/77. Similarly, the vacancy is for the posts of Officer, Assistant Officer, and Computer Assistant.
Furthermore, this Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund vacancy for the open and inclusive competition of various vacant posts. Further detail is given below.
Detail of Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund vacancy
Here is the additional information of DCGF vacancy, such as minimum qualification, last date to apply, application fee, exam types, etc. that you may like to see.
- Minimum qualification:Masters pass in Commerce or Management or Business Law or Economics or Public Administration or CA, CAAP, CPA for the post of Officer and Assistant Officer. Similarly, Intermediate (+2) pass with knowledge of Computer basics for Computer Assistant.
- Experience: 2-year work experience on any Bank or Financial institute for Officer and Assistant Officer. For Computer Assistant, no experience needed.
- Age limit: Between 18 to 35 years for Assistant Level and between 21 and 35 years for Officer Level. Similarly, the upper age limit for Womon candidates is 40 years
- Application fee: Rs. 800 for Officer and Rs. 700 for Assistant Officer and Rs. 400 for Computer Assistant. Similarly, if you want to apply on the inclusive group, then you will have to pay an additional Rs. 400 for Officer, Rs. 300 for Assistant Officer and Rs. 200 for Computer Assistant.
- Last date to apply: Ashwin 3, 2076 (Ashwin 7 with double fee).
- Types of Exam: Written exam according to the syllabus of DCGF and the interview.
- Exam date: Will be declared by Lok Sewa Aayog Later.
- Exam centers: Kathmandu.
- Salary and benefit: As per the rule and regulation of Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund.
See further detail in screenshot of vacancy notice below
How to apply on the vacancy of DCGF
At first, you have to get an application form to apply on DCGF vacancy from the office of Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund. There, you will also have to pay Rs. 100 to get the application form.
After that, you will have to fill that form and attach it with photocopies of citizenship certificate and all the educational documents in the file.
Then, you will have to submit your application form at the Central Office of DCGF, Gahanpokhari. Similarly, you will also have to carry the bank voucher of fee payment while submitting the form.
For that, you will have to pay your application fee on account of DCGF on Citizen International Bank. The account number is given in vacancy notice.