This vacancy update is for the Beema Samiti Vacancy for the fiscal year 2075-76. All the information for this Insurance Board vacancy update has collected from the official website of Beema Samiti and Gorkhapatra Daily. Similarly, this Insurance Board vacancy update is for the vacancy advertisement no. 04/2075-76 to 17/2075-76 published on Kartik 9, 2075.
According to the vacancy of Beema Samiti, there are sixteen (16) vacant posts of Officer Level (Administration, Law, Account) and Assistant Level. Similarly, all these vacancies are for the internal as well as open and inclusive competition for those vacant post. Here is the detail of Beema Samiti Vacancies such as minimum qualification, application fee, last date and procedure to apply.
Minimum qualification for the vacant posts
There is a different minimum qualification for Officer Level (Administration, Law, Account) and Assistant Level. Here is the detail of minimum qualification for Beema Samiti vacancy.
- Director, Deputy Director and Assistant Director (Internal Competition): As per Regulations 20 of the Samiti.
- Deputy Director (Officer Level 2, Law): Masters pass in Business Law or Company Law from the verified university. Also, should have five-year work experience in any government organization.
- Chartered Accountant (Officer Level 2, Account): CA pass from the verified university. Also, should have five-year work experience in any government organization.
- Assistant Director (Officer Level 3, Administration): Masters pass in any faculty from verified university, no experience needed.
- Assistant Director (Officer Level 3, Law): Masters pass in Law from verified university, no experience needed.
- Assistant (Assistant Level 1, Administration): Bachelor pass in any faculty from verified university, no experience needed.
Application fee Beema Samiti Vacancy
The application fee for Director (Officer Level 1) is Rs. 1500 and Deputy Director (Officer Level 2) is Rs. 1200. Similarly, the application fee for Assistant Director (Officer Level 3) is Rs. 1000 and for Assistant is Rs. 400. Moreover, if any candidates want to apply on the inclusive groups to, then they will have to pay an extra fee for each group. The extra fee for Officer Level is Rs. 400 and Assistant Level is Rs. 200. The last date to apply on the vacancy of Beema Samiti is Mangshir 8, 2075.
Download full notice as PDF from the link given at the end of this post.
How to apply to Beema Samiti vacancy
At first, you will have to download the application form from the website of Samiti. Likewise, you will have to deposit your application fee on account of Beema Samiti at Nabil Bank. The account number of Insurance Board is given in the vacancy notice.
After that, you will have to fill all the required data on the Beema Samiti application form. Then, you will have to attach required documents such as Citizen Certificate, Educational Certificates, bank voucher etcetera along with Beema Samiti application form in a file. Then, you will have to submit your application at the Central Office of Beema Samiti, HR department, Kupandol, Kathmandu.
Types of Exams for the vacancy of Beema Samiti
There will be four exams for the Beema Samiti vacancy, pre-qualification test, written exam, computer skill test, and an interview. Among them, Lok Sewa Aayog will take the written exam on behalf of Beema Samiti. Similarly, the date for Beema Samiti exam will be declared by Lok Sewa Aayog later, and we will also give you update about it.