Lok Sewa Aayog of Nepal has published the notice for exam center and exam date of Rastriya Beema Sansthan. This RBS exam notice has posted in the official website of Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal on Bhadra 13, 2075. Similarly, this Rastriya Beema Sansthan exam notice has also published on Gorkhapatra Daily.
Moreover, this exam center notice is for the vacancy previously published by the RBS. The vacancy of the Sansthan had published on Ashadh 22, 2075 for open and inclusive competition. Similarly, that vacancy was for the posts of Assistant Manager and Assistant ‘Kha’.
The detail of Rastriya Beema Sansthan exam date and exam center, as per notice, for open and inclusive competition of Assistant Manager and Assistant, is as follows.
Detail for RBS exam date and exam center
According to the Rastriya Beema Sansthan exam notice, the written exam will take place from Aaswin 19 to Aaswin20 of 2075 BS. The exam schedule is different for the Assistant Manager (Level – 6) and Assistant ‘Kha’ (Level – 4). Here is the detail of the RBS exam date and time for open and inclusive competition as per vacant post.
- Assistant Officer: First paper on Ashwin 19 at 2:00 pm and the second paper on Aaswin 20 at 2:00 pm.
- Assistant ‘Kha’: First paper on Ashwin 17 at 2:00 pm and the second paper on Aaswin 18 at 2:00 pm.
Similarly, the College of Information Technology (CITE), Tinkune, has fixed as exam center for Rastriya Beema Sansthan exam. You can also see the further detail in the screenshot of RBS exam notice below.
“You can also download an official PDF file of RBS notice from the link given at the end of this post.”
How to get entrance card for the exam of RBS
The information about getting entrance card is not given in the Rastriya Beema Sansthan exam notice. Therefore, you may already have the entrance card for RBS exam, or you may have to visit the office of the Sansthan to get it now. If you don’t have entrance card yet, then please contact the Rastriya Beema Sansthan within time.
Rules to follow in Rastriya Beema Sansthan exam
As we already know that Lok Sewa Aayog will take the exam on behalf of the RBS. Therefore, the rules will be stringent in the exam hall. Violating any rule in RBS exam may ban you to participate in any Lok Sewa Aayog exam in future. You will have to follow these rules while attending the Rastriya Beema Sansthan exam.
- Use black ink only in RBS exam. Otherwise, your answer sheet will not be check.
- You must have an RBS entrance card with you during the examination of RBS.
- Do not leave the RBS exam hall before an hour.
- Do not take away answer sheets from the RBS exam
- Mobile phones are banned in the RBS exam hall, so don’t carry them or use them.
- Do not chat with other applicants during the examination.
- Do not try to cheat and copy the answer from others.
Lastly, we would like to wish good luck for the exam to all the candidates. Do work hard and prepare well to get the best result in the exam.