Last time updated on September 12, 2019: This exam center update is for Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran exam notice published on Bhadra 26, 2076. Similarly, all the information for this update has collected from the official website of Nepal Electricity Authority and Lok Sewa Aayog.
Moreover, this NEA exam schedule is for the vacancy published on Ashadh 3, 2076, for various posts from level 3 to level 10. Similarly, this exam schedule of Nepal Electricity Authority is for internal as well as open and inclusive competition. Here is further detail.
Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran exam routine and exam centers
According to the NEA exam notice, the exam will take place from Kartik 18 to Mangshir 11, 2076. Similarly, exams of the first paper and the second paper will hold on separate days. Likewise, the exam time will be 1:00 pm (also 8:00 am for a few posts).
Moreover, Lok Sewa Aayog will take exams on behalf of Bidhut Pradhikaran. Please download the official PDF file of Nepal Electricity Authority exam notice from the link given below for detail.
Similarly, the Public Service Commission will take a written exam on behalf of the Nepal Electricity Authority in different places throughout the country. So, PSC has set exam centers recently and here are the links of all exam center notices. Please, click on the related link to see your exam center for the NEA exam.
- Butwal Exam Centers (Meter reading supervisor).
- Butwal Exam Centers (Accountant).
- Kathmandu Exam Centers (Level 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10).
- Butwal Exam Centers (Senior meter reader).
- Butwal Exam Centers (Assistant Accountant).
- Jaleswar Exam Centers (Accountant).
- Jaleswar Exam Centers (Assistant Accountant).
- Pokhara Exam Centers.
- Also, Jaleswar Exam Centers (Meter Reading Supervisor).
- Jaleswar Exam Centers (Senior Meter Reader).
- Hetauda Exam Centers (Technical).
- Also, Jaleswar Exam Centers (Supervisor),
- Jaleswar Exam Centers (Electrician).
If you did not find your exam center above, then, please see here.
How to get the entrance card
Candidates can get their entrance cards from the Regional offices of Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran. If you have submitted your application form from Nepal Bidhut Pradhikaran training center, Kharipari Bhaktapur, then you will have to get your entrance card from Pradhikaran’s employment division at Darbar Marg Kathmandu.
They will not provide entrance card at exam centers. Therefore, candidates are requested to get their entrance card form related Regional offices of the Pradhikaran after Ashoj 27, 2076. For more detail, please download PDF of NEA exam notice from links from above.