Lok Sewa Aayog of Nepal has published the notice for exam schedule and centers of Gorkhapatra Sansthan. This Gorkhapatra Sansthan exam center notice has published in the official website of Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal on Bhadra 6, 2075. Similarly, this notice has also published on Gorkhapatra Daily, the newspaper owned by the Sansthan.
Furthermore, this Gorkhapatra Sansthan exam center notice is for the vacancy previously published by the Sansthan. The vacancy of the Sansthan had published on Jestha 25, 2075 for internal and open-inclusive competition. Similarly, that vacancy was for the posts of the officer, manager, assistant, editor, photographer, electrician, and helper.
The detail of exam schedule and exam centers of the Sansthan, as per notice, for the internal competition as well as open-inclusive competition is as follows.
Gorkhapatra Sansthan exam schedule
According to the Sansthan’s exam notice, the exam date for the internal competition is Aaswin 2 and 3 of 2075 BS. The first paper for internal competition (all post) will take place of Aaswin 1 at 8:00 am morning. Similarly, the second paper for the internal competition will take place on Aaswin 2 at 8:00 am.
Furthermore, the examination for the open and inclusive competition will take place from Aaswin 1 to Aaswin 6 of 2075 BS. The Gorkhapatra Sansthan exam schedule is different for different vacant posts divided for open and inclusive competition. Here is the detail of exam schedule for open and inclusive competition as per vacant post.
- Senior Computer Officer: First paper on Aaswin 1 at 2:00 pm and the second paper on Aaswin 2 at 2:00 pm.
- Maintenance Officer: First paper on Aaswin 1 at 2:00 pm and the second paper on Aaswin 2 at 2:00 pm.
- Account Officer: First paper on Aaswin 1 at 2:00 pm and the second paper on Aaswin 2 at 2:00 pm.
- Administration Officer: First paper on Aaswin 1 at 2:00 pm and the second paper on Aaswin 3 at 2:00 pm.
- Senior Assistant: First paper on Aaswin 4 at 2:00 pm and the second paper on Aaswin 5 at 2:00 pm.
- Electrician: Aaswin 4 at 2:00 pm.
- Assistant photographer: Aaswin 6 at 8:00 am.
- Helper (Press): Aaswin 6 at 10:00 am.
- Helper (Binding): Aaswin 6 at 11:00 am.
- Also, Helper (Maintenance): Aaswin 6 at 12:00 am.
Gorkhapatra Sansthan exam centers
The Central Office of Lok Sewa Aayog, Anamnagar has set as exam center for internal competition. Also, this exam center is for all the vacant posts of internal competition. Therefore, if you are participating in the exam as a candidate for internal competition, then Central Office of Lok Sewa Aayog will be your exam center.
Similarly, the exam center for Assistant Computer Officer, Maintenance Officer, Account Officer, Administration Officer and Senior Assistant is Mahendra Bhawan High School. Similarly, the exam center for Electrician, Assistant Photographer and Helper is Central Office of Lok Sewa Aayog.
“You can also see the full notice of Gorkhapatra Sansthan. The download link is given at the end of this post.”
How to get entrance card for the exam of Sansthan
The information about getting entrance card is not given in the Gorkhapatra Sansthan exam center notice. Therefore, you may already have the entrance card or you may have to visit the office of the Sansthan. If you don’t have entrance card yet, then please contact the Sansthan within time.
Rules to follow in Sansthan’s exam
As we already know that Lok Sewa Aayog will take the exam on behalf of the Sansthan. Therefore, the rules will be very strict in the examination hall. Violating any rule given below may ban you from participating in any Lok Sewa Aayog exam in future. You will have to follow these rules while attending the Gorkhapatra Sansthan exam.
- Use black ink only, otherwise, your answer sheet will not be checked.
- You must have an entrance card with you during the examination.
- Do not leave the exam hall before an hour.
- Do not take away answer sheets from the exam hall.
- Mobile phones are banned in the exam hall, so don’t carry them or use them.
- Do not talk with other candidates during the examination.
- Do not try to cheat and copy the answer from others.
Finally, Lok Sewa Aayog wants to wish good luck for the exam to all the candidates. Do work hard and prepare well to get the best result in the exam.